BAIDURYA'S FUSION AND MADNESS

This blog covers a spectrum of interests that I have from sports to vintage movies to international music. My goal is to share my interests with the public in order to broaden their understanding of the amazing things that are in this world.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I am so silly...

I have to be one of the silliest people on the planet. I laugh at anything and everything; my dad says I would laugh at gum on the wall (hahaha, What?!?!?) To the point, my friend Derek and I found this seen in a telenovela called "Anita no te rajes" that made us both bust out laughing. Two women, mother and daughter, are upset because a relative called them 'hienas' (hyenas) and later the daughter says 'me siento llena' (I'm full/not hungry) which causes the mom to bust out in hysterical laughter. The words hiena and llena sound exactly the same in spanish. STILL, the mom's laughter is the highlight of this video!!!!!!

Anita no te rajes

1 comment:

Derek said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha~!

Llenas y Hienas~!

HAHAHAHAAHAAAA!

China had made me go crazy :-(