BAIDURYA'S FUSION AND MADNESS

This blog covers a spectrum of interests that I have from sports to vintage movies to international music. My goal is to share my interests with the public in order to broaden their understanding of the amazing things that are in this world.

Monday, September 29, 2008

"Miss Jackson if you're nasty..."


Anyone who knows me also knows that I have been a HUGE!!!!! janet jackson fan since I was 5 years old so i was only too excited to get tickets to her latest tour :) The excitement that i feel right now is beyond words...all i know is that when i go to the concert i will get everything: shirts, keychains, programs...you name it!!! There are very few artist out there who can truly put on a show and Miss Janet Jackson is one of them. I have already been to two of her concerts and each one was better than the other. So this Saturday she better go out and show me her "Discipline"!

No comments: